Employee Parking

Parking rates

Percent of Fulltime Quarterly Rate
0.0 to 33.9 percent $54
34.0 to 49.9 percent $80.75
50.0 to 66.9 percent $108
67.0 percent or more $162
Summer qtr. discount for teaching faculty See transportation office
Carpool parking rate $91.50
Reserved parking rate $261.75

Parking fees include all applicable commercial parking tax and retail sales taxes.

Employee parking permits

Depending on employment status, employees have two options for campus parking permits. Fulltime staff and faculty (working 50% or more) may opt for the payroll deduction (annual tab); part time staff should choose the quarterly option.

Quarterly permit

  • This option is available to part–time and temporary employees, including hourly staff and part–time faculty.
  • Work–study and hourly students do not qualify for this permit, but can obtain a student parking permit.
  • Permits are generally available two weeks prior to each quarter start.
  • Quarterly employee parking application form (pdf).
  • Take completed form (signed by supervisor) to the Cashier's Office and pay for parking.
  • Pick up permits from the Transportation office, BE1143.
  • Pay for and pick up new permits each quarter.
  • Part–time faculty on the Priority Hire list qualify if they work at least 50 percent. When employment percentage changes, please contact the Transportation Department for adjustments.

Note: The District encourages employees to explore smart modes of transportation instead of just driving to work alone. For transportation options, please see the District website. For a comprehensive list of parking rules and regulations, please see this WA state page.

Annual permit

  • Permits run from July 1 through June 30.
  • Available to permanent employees working 50 percent or more.
  • Also available to part–time faculty on the priority hire list.
  • Permanent employees will be automatically enrolled in in the District Transportation Management Plan (TMP) when they complete the payroll deduction form.
  • Pre–tax deduction option is available.
  • Submit the online form.
  • Permits are available for pick up in the Auxiliary Services office.
  • Turn in old permit when picking up new permit.
  • Unless the deduction option is cancelled, the permit will automatically be renewed in July.
  • To change or cancel payroll deduction, please complete the same form (as above), noting the change or cancellation as appropriate. Staff who temporarily stop working but receive paychecks should cancel the payroll deductions.

Note: no credits or refunds will be given unless proper form is used. No refunds are available if the pre–tax payment option was selected.