Learning Support and Tutoring
The Learning Support Network Mission:
The Learning Support Network is dedicated to helping students, no matter their proficiency, in mastering the concepts and skills needed to succeed in college.
The services offered through Seattle Central are free and are provided to support your academic excellence. Our tutors are comprised of faculty, staff, and fellow students committed to increasing your comprehension of science, math, writing, humanities, languages, and more.
It is our goal to help you gain the confidence, and competence to navigate your education.
Spring Quarter 2023 Operations:
The Learning Support Network is currently supporting students through in-person and remote tutoring for Spring quarter 2023.
LSN offers services from Monday, April 10th to Tuesday June 13th.
- B.E. Learning Center: Hybrid model offering in-person and Zoom support Mondays thru Thursdays. Zoom only support Sundays.
- SAM Learning Center: Hybrid model offering in-person and Zoom support Mondays thru Thursdays. Zoom only support Saturdays .
- IT/BTM: Remote tutoring offering support through Zoom or Slack.
- Bruce McKenna Writing Center: Hybrid model offering in-person and Zoom through the BE Learning Center support Mondays thru Thursdays. Zoom only support Sundays.
- eTutoring: Remote tutoring offering support day or night through Zoom.
For detailed information about each service please click the corresponding links to the left.