We are currently offering online tutoring services until March 25th; you can email your essays to MiSun at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep the following in mind when you send us your essays for feedback:
- Please send us your essay draft as a Word document, and include instructions from your teacher.
- Please allow at least until the next business day for your tutor to provide you feedback (so get those drafts in well before the assignment due date!). We do not respond on the weekends.
- When you receive a reply email from your tutor, please open the attached Word document in order to see the margin comments.
If you aren’t on campus or need help at any hour, online tutoring is available for your convenience. Steps to log–in:
- Go to the e-Tutoring login page
- Login using your MySeattleColleges username. (For example, if your EAD is email@example.com, use john.smith). Your password is set to a default "Central1" which you will need to change after your first login.
If you encounter problems, please contact contact the BE Learning Center.