eLearning / Self-Paced
Whether you’re starting college for the first time, or want to advance your career, the Seattle Colleges offer a wide range of eLearning options. eLearning at the Seattle Colleges is flexible, convenient, and affordable.
Self-Paced courses are designed to allow more time to complete Seattle Central College credits. These courses enable you to earn transfer credits or credits towards a degree and you can enroll after the start of the quarter. Students receive up to 6 months to complete their course and there are no required campus meetings.
NOTE: Students are NOT able to start and end their Self-paced course at any time. Start times and specific quarters have deadlines. Contact Self-Paced for details.
Spring Self-paced enrollment closes on MAY 10th.
Winter Self-paced enrollment closed on FEB 12th.
- In the Search Options menu, select SELF-PACED for the Course type
- Leave the Keyword section empty and click the SEARCH button
- Scroll down to find the course and click View/Add
- The course will appear on the right side, click Add to Planner and Register Now
- Select that you have read the agreement and click Register
- Follow the prompts to complete your registration request
- Once you are officially registered, you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to pay and access your course.
Click on the Self-Paced Courses tab on the left to learn more.
BE1140 In person hours: Mon-Thu, 10am-2pm (at least one staff member will be there these hours)
Remote office hours: Mon-Fri, 8am-4:30pm. Summer: Mon-Thu, 8am-5pm, Friday 8am-12pm