Self-Paced How to Enroll
Students may register online for Self–Paced courses by visiting the Seattle Colleges District Distance Education website. Permission for Self–Paced courses will be listed but is not required for enrollment.
U.S. Mail Registration
Contact the Distance Education program to request an enrollment packet.
Self–Paced Courses Program
Seattle Central College
1701 Broadway, BE 1140
Seattle, WA 98122
Enroll at the Distance Education and eLearning office in the Broadway Edison building, room BE1140.
Tuition cost per course is as follows:
- $545.52 for Washington State Residents
- $614.45 for Non–Residents (U.S. Citizen)
- $645.52 for International Students
All tuition includes a $20 non–refundable fee.
- Full time fees paid by students who have been admitted to Seattle Central cannot be applied toward tuition for Self–Paced courses.
- Self–Paced courses are not eligible for financial aid, and the courses do not meet the requirements for loan deferment purposes.
To receive a refund, a student must submit an Add/Drop Form (available from our office) or request a schedule change at the Seattle Colleges District Distance Education website.
A refund of tuition can be given only during the first 30 days after the enrollment date. All supplemental materials, including the $20 materials fee, are not refundable.
Full Refund: If application for refund is made or post marked within two weeks of date of enrollment and before any lessons have been submitted, the course fee, less the $20 study guide fee, will be refunded.
Half Refund: If application for refund is made or post marked after the first two weeks but before 30 days from the date of enrollment, one half (50%) of the course fee, less the $20 study guide fee and $10 for each lesson submitted, will be refunded.
There will be no refunds after 30 days.