College Transfer Services

If you want to transfer to a four-year college or university to complete your degree, we recommend that you explore your options, make a plan and work toward your goal. However, you don't have to do it alone! Seattle Central College offers a variety of services for College Transfer students to assist you throughout the process. 

  • College Transfer Center
  • Advising Center
  • Career Services Center
  • Learning Support Network 
  • TRiO Student Support Services
  • Mathematics, Engineering, Science Achievement (MESA)
  • And many more student services!

You can also get involved in Student Leadership including participating in the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, student government and more.