Career Exploration Center
Limited In-Person Career Advising Appointments The Career Exploration Center is available for in-person student advising on 9/15 and 9/22 from 9AM – 3PM. After scheduling your appointment, the following steps will be required in order to come to campus.
- View the required COVID-19 training.
- Mask or face covering is required
- Check-in and check-out and fill out the questionnaire at the Broadway entrance of the Broadway Edison building.
Let us help you find your calling and land the job you want. The Career Exploration Center offers academic and career resources to Seattle Central students.
The Career Exploration Center provides:
- Career planning and job search advising through individual consultations and workshops
- Career Assessments to help you identify potential careers based on your interests, values, skills and personality
- Academic planning to help you prepare for the career you want, which includes helping you choose a major, apply for scholarships and prepare college applications
- Strategies for creating career–related documents such as resumes, cover letters and portfolios
- A library of career–related publications and online resources
- Information about job fairs, workshops and other career–related events.
If you would like to speak with a Career Specialist, visit our page on scheduling an appointment.