Career Exploration Center
Career Center staff are available for phone or video appointments from 9:00 - 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
They can assist students with:
- Exploring career options and academic paths to get there
- Basic academic advising, especially for new and undecided students
- Resume and cover letter review, and interview preparation.
- Job search skills, and Scholarship search tips.
If you’re a current student, schedule online using your MySeattleColleges credentials. If you aren’t a current student or if you need assistance on scheduling, email us at email@example.com.
After making your appointment, you will be provided a meeting link, so be sure to check your seattlecolleges.edu email. Here is info on how to access your school email address.
Let us help you find your calling and land the job you want. The Career Exploration Center offers academic and career resources to Seattle Central students.
The Career Exploration Center provides:
- Career planning and job search advising through individual consultations and workshops
- Career Assessments to help you identify potential careers based on your interests, values, skills and personality
- Academic planning to help you prepare for the career you want, which includes helping you choose a major, apply for scholarships and prepare college applications
- Strategies for creating career–related documents such as resumes, cover letters and portfolios
- A library of career–related publications and online resources
- Information about job fairs, workshops and other career–related events.