Info for Employers
Want to collaborate? We do too! Please contact CareerServicesCenter@seattlecolleges.edu to get started.
Here are ways we can offer support to Seattle Central staff and faculty. Note: These services are offered on a case-by-case basis depending on current staffing capacity.
Career Services for Employers and the Community
Career Resources - We are committed to providing the most up-to-date career resources for students. If you would like us to add your website link to our internal resource list for students, follow these guidelines:
- All resources must be free to access and use.
- We do not accept any Financial Aid resources aside from scholarship opportunities.
Posting Positions - Employment opportunities are shared with students who make job-related appointments with our team. In addition, we use Canvas to post job/volunteer opportunities and send Newsletters to our students. Before sending positions to us, please review our guidelines:
- The company cannot charge a fee to potential applicants.
- No personal posting will be allowed.
- Please review our programs at Seattle Central to ensure your opportunities are relevant to our students.
Seattle Colleges currently uses Handshake! With Handshake, your team will gain many great new features like:
- Managing all your campuses with Handshake at no cost.
- A mobile experience - update your job postings, view applicants, and more all while on the go using Handshake's responsive design.
Would you like to be notified when we’re planning career-related events, are reopening our campus for in-person services, and more? Please let us know and we’ll contact you when there is an opportunity for more collaborations.