Re-Entry Support Programs
To create a welcoming, supportive, and respectful learning environment for all currently and formerly incarcerated students.
- Advocate for racial equity, to address institutional racism within higher education, and state and federal facilities.
- Educate the campus community regarding the unique challenges faced by currently and formerly incarcerated students.
- Support justice involved and system impacted students with enrollment, registration, financial-aid and other necessary steps toward their educational journey.
- Provide a safe space for peer-to-peer support for students who experience barriers associated with incarceration and law enforcement encounters.
- Refer reentry students to campus and community-based resources and partners specific to the variety of needs including housing, employment, clothing, personal finances and scholarship information.
Prison Education and Re-entry Navigator
1701 Broadway, BE3215
Seattle WA 98122
Summer office hours M-Thur 9a.m.-3p.m.