Bruce McKenna Writing Center
The Writing Center will be offering online tutoring services for Fall 2021. Students can send their essays in Word format, along with the assignment prompt, to MiSun.Bishop@seattlecolleges.edu, and a tutor will send written feedback within 1-3 business days. No appointment is needed, and we will be taking requests between 9/27-12/8.
This center offers individual and group tutoring sessions for writers of all skill levels:
- Advice on the writing process (revision, planning, outlining, research)
- Feedback on all types of academic writing, including class papers
- Assistance with personal statement and transfer application essays
- Help with resume and cover letter writing
- Appointments and drop-in sessions are 30 minutes in length
- We serve students on a first-come, first-served basis; appointments are highly recommended
- Only one session per student per day
- Appointments cannot be made outside of writing center hours
- Appointment cannot be made on the same day
- Do not disrupt other students’ sessions. If you need assistance, please ask the supervisor or an available tutor
For any questions about becoming a tutor, about appointments or classroom visits, or to schedule an appointment, please contact MiSun Bishop at Misun.Bishop@seattlecolleges.edu.