Bruce McKenna Writing Center
Spring Quarter 2023
From Monday April, 10th to Tuesday, June 13th of Spring quarter, tutoring will be in-person at the Main Campus B.E. Learning Center - BE 2102 and remote via the B.E. Learning Center Zoom Room.
To view tutor schedules, make appointments, and find the Zoom account link:
- Log into your Starfish account
- Then, go to the Starfish Main Menu -> My Success Network -> Services -> Bruce McKenna Writing Center-Central
For instructions on how to log in and use Starfish, please see this link.
To find our Zoom links:
- log into your Canvas account
- Select the Canvas course “Tutoring Centers – Seattle Central”
Spring 2023 Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Thursday: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- In-person and Zoom appointments available
- Sunday: 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Zoom appointments only
The Bruce McKenna Writing Center offers:
- Tutoring for writers of all skill levels
- Advice on the writing process (revision, planning, outlining, research)
- Feedback on all types of academic writing, including class papers
- Assistance with personal statement and transfer application essays
Location: Main Campus 2nd floor: BE 2102