BE Learning Center
- Please send us your essay draft as a Word document, and include instructions from your teacher.
- Please allow at least until the next business day for your tutor to provide you feedback (so get those drafts in well before the assignment due date!). We do not respond on the weekends.
- When you receive a reply email from your tutor, please open the attached Word document in order to see the margin comments.
Starfish Login Page link
Here’s what you’ll need for your Zoom appointment:
A computer/laptop/tablet with audio capability and video camera, reliable WiFi access, electricity to power your device, possible headphones with microphone (if you’re in a public space) We encourage you select a quiet place/room to have your tutor Zoom session, if possible, where you will likely not be interrupted
Here’s a tutorial on how to join a Zoom meeting
If you’re needing technical assistance, please contact Zoom support
Location: Room BE2102
Type of assistance: Drop-in and by appointment
Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The BE Learning Center provides high quality tutoring and academic support in a wide range of subjects:
- Bachelor of Applied Science programs
- Foreign languages – French, Spanish, Arabic and Japanese
- IT courses
- Career-focused programs such Apparel Design and Culinary Arts
One-on-one and group tutoring is available free of charge to all currently enrolled Seattle Central students.
We highly recommend students make appointments, which can be done up to one week in advance. Book your appointment through Starfish.