What to Do in an Emergency
Seattle Central College has established the following procedures to help prevent or minimize injury to students, employees, and visitors in the event of a fire, medical emergency, earthquake, or other crises.
Students and employees are encouraged to review and learn the steps for what to do in an evacuation or shelter–in–place scenario as well as familiarize themselves with the location of all first–aid stations, manual fire alarm boxes, and fire extinguishers.
- Emergency Evacuation Procedures
- Shelter-in-Place Procedures
- Workplace & Classroom Emergency Procedures
Emergency Procedures Quick Guides
- Broadway Campus (pdf)
- Health Education Center (pdf)
- Seattle Maritime Academy (pdf)
- Seattle Vocational Institute (pdf)
- Wood Technology Center (pdf)
Employees should call 911 first and the Public Safety Department at 206.934.5442 second in any potentially life–threatening situation.
Make a Plan
Prepare, plan and stay informed for emergencies.
Build a Kit
Build a kit for disasters to be prepared.
Find opportunities to support community preparedness.