Skip to main content
Employee carpool parking discount
- Registered carpool driver must be permanent employee
- Carpool requires a minimum of two people, commuting together at least 50 percent of the carpool's longest person's commute distance
- All persons must be of driving age
- All persons must be carpooling to Seattle Central or vicinity at least four days a week
- Complete the employee parking payroll deduction form.
- Complete the employee carpool application (pdf).
- Submit both forms to the Transportation Services Office.
Additional carpool benefits
- Employee passengers are eligible for 12 FREE parking days per quarter
- Employee passengers may be eligible to use the Zipcar
Find a carpool
- Contact the Transportation Services Office for the on–campus carpool match service.
- Check Metro's Free ride match service at rideshareonline.com.