Excellence in Teaching, Learning, and Service Award
Do you know a faculty member who has demonstrated the highest level of leadership, performance, and excellence in the college's core themes? Get ready to recognize their accomplishments! Give hardworking faculty the ultimate compliment and nominate them for their superior work in education.
The Excellence Award recognizes truly outstanding instructional accomplishments and exceptional individual scholastic achievements. It is designed to honor faculty members who demonstrate the highest levels of leadership, performance, and excellence in the pursuit of the college's core themes related to successful student learning.
- Nominated candidates must be current part–time or full–time faculty at Seattle Central/SVI.
- Nominated candidates may receive more than one nomination.
- Current students, faculty, staff, and administrators are qualified to nominate.
- A committee of faculty, administrators, and student will select the recipients.
- Awardees will receive $1000 from the Seattle Central Foundation.
- Awardees will have their names engraved on a plaque showcased at Seattle Central.
- Awardees will participate in the President's Day program.
- Awardees will serve on next year’s committee.
- Complete the Cover Sheet and Nomination Statement (pdf).
- Nominations are due by 4 p.m. on Friday May 18, 2018.
- Send completed nominations to Karyssa Mathison, Karyssa.Mathison@seattlecolleges.edu, or mailstop BE 4180
Awardees will be announced during the last week of spring quarter.