Skip to main content
How to get involved
- Faculty, staff, and students are encouraged to get involved by applying for Guided Pathways funds. Funds are available for projects that directly align with the Guided Pathways framework and mission. Apply here.
- Interested in the Pathways Work Groups, and perhaps being a member? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 2033.
- Learn more about Guided Pathways, including research and resources. Go to the Washington State Board of Community and Technical College's Student Success Center.
- Attend Guided Pathways workshops, conferences, and other professional development opportunities. Check out the Calendar of Events.
- Want a Pathways presentation? Want to have an individual or small group conversation? Contact email@example.com or ext. 2033.