Seattle Central Admissions
Chat with us live 9am-5pm Monday - Friday until April 24th
New Students: If you are applying to Seattle Central for the first time, please review the Standard Admissions Process.
Anyone 18 or older or who is a high school graduate or has passed the GED® Exam may attend Seattle Central College.
- If you are younger than 18, but are at least 16 years old, you may submit an underage petition (pdf).
- If you do not have a high school diploma and are 19 or older, you can enroll in our High School Completion program.
Previous College Experience
- If you have completed English 101 (at any time) and college–level math with a 2.0 or higher GPA within the past three years, you do not need to take a placement test.
- If your college–level math is more than three years old, you must take a placement test.
- Submit official transcripts to the Admissions Office.
Returning Seattle Central Students
If more than five years have passed since you last attended, please visit the returning student page where you will find all the steps needed to re-enroll. If less than five years have passed, contact Registration.
Running Start Students
New Running Start students, please review the Running Start Application Procedure.
If you are applying as an International Student, please go to the International Student Programs webpage for application and admissions information.
Need more information? Call the Admissions office at 206.934.JOIN (206.934.5646) for more information.