Information Session and Campus Tour
The best way to learn about Seattle Central College is visit campus! Attend an information session and take a campus tour led by a current student. Every week we hold several sessions, cover the following topics and finish with a campus tour.
- Steps to enroll – admissions, orientation, assessment, registration
- How to pay for college and funding options for new students
- Programs, degrees and certificates offered
- Student services and resources
- Extracurricular programs, student leadership, clubs, etc.
- Diverse campus community and vibrant Capitol Hill neighborhood
Reserve your spot. RSVP below.
*Note: sessions fill up quickly, RSVP to confirm your spot. Directions to campus and a parking pass for the day of your session will be emailed to you after you sign up.
Program Information Sessions
Note: If you are looking for an information session about a specific program, please visit All Campus Information Sessions for more information.