Now accepting Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall 2022 Quarter applications.
Chat with us Monday - Friday from 10am-2pm!
Admissions Information Session and Campus Tour
The best way to learn about Seattle Central College is to come on campus! We invite you to attend an admissions information session from our staff and receive a campus tour led by our current students. Admissions information sessions cover the following topics:
- The steps to enrolling in Central – Admissions, Orientation, Placement and Registration
- New placement options
- Out of state tuition waivers
- Official versus unofficial transcripts
- Transferring credit
- How to pay for college and what funding options are available to new students
- What programs, degrees and certificates are offered at Seattle Central
- Student services and resources
- Why Seattle Central is the right place for you
Please RSVP to reserve your spot in an upcoming information session and campus tour. Note that reservations are required as our sessions tend to fill up quickly. Remember, if there are no sessions available, you can drop in to meet with us Monday and Friday 10 a.m.-2 p.m. via Zoom.
Reserve your spot. RSVP below.
*Note: sessions fill up quickly, RSVP to confirm your spot. Directions to campus and a parking pass for the day of your session will be emailed to you after you sign up.
Program Information Sessions
Note: If you are looking for an information session about a specific program, please visit All Campus Information Sessions for more information.