Ask a Question

As a someone considering college, you’re sure to have questions. Let us help direct you to the department that can best answer!

Interested in attending Seattle Central?

Contact Admissions to learn about programs, services, admissions or check on your application status.

Submitted a FAFSA or WAFSA?

Contact Financial Aid for questions related to your FAFSA or WAFSA and to learn more about your funding status.

Forgot your SID or ctcLink number?

Contact Registration for questions related to your SID/ctcLink number, transcripts and other student records.

Want to speak with an academic advisor?

Contact our Advising office to schedule a meeting.

Are you an international student interested in attending Seattle Central?

Contact International Programs for assistance, and complete an international student inquiry form to receive materials. Note, International Programs does not work with individuals holding A, E, G, H, I, K, L, T1-T4, U, V or immigrant visas, or individuals with asylum, refugee or undocumented status. If you are in one of these categories, contact Outreach Services or one of the offices indicated above for assistance.

Other questions?

Contact Information Central if you have any other questions not addressed above.