Financial Aid Grants

Eligibility for the following grants is determined by the Financial Aid Office after you have completed the financial aid application process. These grants are considered "gift aid," which means you don't have to repay the grants provided you complete your courses.

Federal Grants

Seattle Central College offers two types of Federal Grants:

  1. The Federal Pell Grant
  2. The Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG)

Washington State Need Grant

The Washington State Need Grant is available to Washington residents with high financial need.

Seattle Central College Grants

Seattle Central College Grants consist of Tuition Waivers and Seattle Central Grants. These grants are available only to Washington residents with documented financial need.