Check My Application Status
**Please note: We are moving to a new system called ctcLink. The financial aid portal below will display your 2020-2021 financial aid application status and awards (Fall 2020 – Summer 2021).
Any information regarding your 2021-2022 financial aid status (Fall 2021 – Spring 2022) will be accessible online in the new online student center after we go live. You can check the Financial Aid application status for 21-22 academic year beginning May 15th, 2021. For more information, please visit, https://www.seattlecolleges.edu/ctclink/ctclink-students
The Financial Aid Portal will allow you to view the following:
- My Awards: View your financial aid awards
- Additional Information: See personalized messages from the Financial Aid Office
- Information we need from you: See what documentation you are required to submit. Dates in ‘date received’ field indicate when the item was submitted. Note: ‘empty’ indicates no data to report at this time
- You can now download required documents and submit completed documents in the Financial Aid Portal!
Read the Following Before You Log In
How to login:
- Username = Social Security Number
- Password = 6-digit representation of your birthday (mmddyy). Your password will be established after you apply for admissions.
Important: Close the browser when you are finished! In order to protect the confidentiality of your records, you must exit the browser software when you are finished. Exiting will erase your records, so the next person using this computer cannot view them. By logging on to this Student Services application, you are certifying that the information you both enter and access belongs to you, the student. Logging in with someone else's information constitutes improper use of this system and is a violation of state and federal privacy laws.