Seattle Central offers a variety of scholarships based on different criteria. We thank individuals, corporations, and foundations for their scholarship donations to Seattle Central.
Seattle Colleges Foundation Scholarships
- Annual Scholarships are available for all new and returning Seattle Central students. Applications for the 2019-20 Academic Year will be available here beginning Feb. 15, 2019.
- Emergency Funding supports students with funding to overcome a financial emergency. Applications are reviewed weekly. More info and apply here.
- The Commitment Scholarship assists with full tuition and fees for current students who enroll in 12+ credits, maintain a 3.0 GPA, are first-time degree seekers and demonstrate financial need. Apply here by the last day of the quarter to be considered for the following quarter.
- The Seattle Promise scholarship offers two years of free tuition to graduating Garfield High School seniors. The application for the 2019 Garfield senior class is due Feb. 15, 2019.
The Career Services Center can help you with your scholarship application process for the following scholarships.
- AES Engineering Scholarship / Info Sheet (pdf)
- Assistance League of Seattle / Info Sheet (pdf)
- Passport to College Promise Scholarship / Info Sheet (pdf)
- Post Prison Education Program / Info Sheet (pdf)
- Ruth C. Bartells & Geraldine E. Kelsch Memorial Fund Scholarships / Info Sheet (pdf)
- State Board for Community and Technical Colleges Opportunity Grants
- The Sunshine Lady Foundation: Women's Independence Scholarship Program / Info Sheet (pdf)
- United States Senate Youth Program / Info Sheet (pdf)
- Washington Women In Need / Info Sheet (pdf)
The Seattle Central Multicultural Services Office offers scholarship information for students of different backgrounds who need help financing college, including: