M-Th 8 a.m to 5:30 p.m
Fridays: Closed to public for training and project work
Please call or stop by and let us know how we may serve you!
Room: Broadway Campus BE1105
Information Central Ambassadors and Volunteers:
- Enhance the work of all other programs at Seattle Central
- Provide an accessible and knowledgeable staff to answer questions
- Make referrals and direct inquiries to the appropriate offices
- Facilitate New Student Orientations
- Coordinate "Welcome Back Days" each quarter
- Organize the poster process on campus
As Information Central Ambassadors and Volunteers, we strive to provide the highest possible service to students, staff, and the community. We are professionals who take the time to listen, investigate, and help others navigate college. We understand, as students and representatives of Seattle Central College, that Information Central is a place to share knowledge and participate in the learning process.
Students helping students navigate college