Skip to main content
- Attend orientation and complete all forms as required by the program
- Develop learning objectives (or goals) in consultation with the job supervisor and faculty coordinator
- Submit all course assignments (including final report) to the faculty coordinator by established timelines
- Maintain frequent communication with the faculty coordinator
- Perform all assigned tasks/responsibilities to the satisfaction of the job supervisor
- Notify the faculty coordinator of any problems, or change in work assignment, hours, etc.