Travel Study - How to Enroll

To enroll, complete the enrollment application (pdf) and mail, or email to the address listed below. Payment must accompany your enrollment application.

Payment can be made with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express, or by check or money order (payable to Seattle Central College).

If paying by credit card, please use the credit card authorization form (pdf).

Instructions for Completing Enrollment Application

  1. Complete Section 1
  2. Complete Section 2: Write in the course you wish to register for in the course section (example: HUM 291) and the number of credits you wish to register for (5 or 10) in the credits section. The remaining information in this section will be completed by office staff at Seattle Central.
  3. Complete Section 3

Please be sure to sign and date the Enrollment Application (at the bottom of Section 1).

Return Travel/Study Enrollment Application & Payment

Mailing Address:
Karen Kato
Internship, Volunteer and Travel / Study Programs
Seattle Central College
1701 Broadway – BE 1102C-6
Seattle, WA 98122

Email (scanned documents):
Questions? 206.934.6998