How to Request an Official Transcript
The cost of ordering official transcripts is $7.50 per official transcript ordered effective summer quarter (June 26, 2016).
It takes two business days to process transcripts, not including holidays. Allow three to four business days for archived transcripts and during high volume periods, such as the end of a quarter.
Official transcripts will not be processed if the student has a debt or any other outstanding obligation to the college.
Seattle Central College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to process online transcript requests and payment.
Note : Effective September 30, 2019 online transcript requests carry an additional $2.50 per recipient fee. A credit card is required to order a transcript online.
The National Student Clearinghouse guides you through the whole process including placing the order, delivery options, and fees. Advantages to ordering online include:
- You can order as many transcripts as needed and send to as many destinations as necessary in a single session.
- You can order anytime, night or day from any computer.
- You can track your order.
- Your signature may be submitted using the paperless consent form through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Ordering by Mail
Send a letter including the following required information:
- Your current and previous name, if applicable
- Your student identification number and/or your Social Security Number
- Your approximate dates of attendance
- The number of copies needed
- The destination address(es)
- Your phone number and email address
- Your signature
- Your payment for the total cost ($7.50 per transcript) may be made using a personal check, money order, OR your credit card number, name on the credit card, and the expiration date. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Seattle Central College
1701 Broadway BE1104
Seattle, WA 98122
In Person: Fill out a transcript request form located in the Enrollment Services Lobby (BE1104) (home to Registration, Admissions, Financial Aid, and Cashiering). Take the form to the Cashiering window where you will also pay the required fee.