Registration FAQ

This FAQ is intended for general registration questions.

I tried to login and received the error message: "(0019) There is a flag on your records that blocks registration." What do I do?

Please visit the Registration front counter in room BE1104B or call Registration at 206.934.6918 to find out which department has placed a block on your account.

Who do I contact if I need a Permission Number?

  • International Students should contact the International Office.
  • BAS students should contact their Program Manager or Advisor.
  • ALL other students should email their Primary Advisor or

Please include the following information:

  1. First Name and Last Name
  2. ctcLink ID (student ID number)
  3. The specific class section you're trying to enroll in. Example: ENGL& 102 -01(13501)

    Course section and number

  4. Any error messages received and/or screenshots of the the error.
  5. Test scores and/or unofficial transcripts from all colleges/universities attended

When is tuition due?

Tuition and fees are due within seven business days from the date you first registered or by the first day of the quarter, whichever comes first. If you have applied for Financial Aid, the Financial Aid office will place a hold on your classes. In that case, tuition and fees must be paid by the end of the second week of the quarter.

I'm going to take next quarter off, but I would like to return the quarter after that. What should I do?

Please visit the Registration front counter in room BE1104B or call Registration at 206.934.6918 and let us know of your plans, so we can accommodate you for future quarters.

Variable Credit Courses

If a class is being offered for a range of credit, for example one to 15 credits, web registration will register you for the maximum amount of credits offered. To change the credit amount click "Change Credits" after registering.

Enrollment Verification

Students can get enrollment verification in room BE1104 for academic, Social Security, insurance, or other purposes. Twelve or more credits per quarter are considered full time. In order to be verified as enrolled, tuition and fees must be paid. Students can leave their forms or request a letter at the front counter in Registration, which will be available for pickup after 48 hours.