The Seattle Central College Testing Office subscribes to the mission and standards outlined by the National College Testing Association (NCTA), and is dedicated to providing quality assessment and testing services to the college community. These services include:
- Comprehensive testing for initial student placement into reading, writing, and math classes
- Providing a proctored testing environment for Central's Correspondence and Distance Learning students
- Supporting accommodated testing for students with documented disabilities
- Providing a proctored testing environment for correspondence students of other institutions
- Administering the General Educational Development (GED®) Test both on–campus and in local correctional institutions.
How to find us
The Testing Office is now located in room BE1106. Please enter the main building from the main entrance on Broadway Ave and turn right onto the main college hallway. The Testing Office is the first office on the right, across from Information Central.
Special Accommodations: In accordance to Seattle College District's Policy and Procedure 387, Reasonable Accommodations for Students with Disabilities to receive services contact the Accessibility Resource Center office at 206.934.4183.