- Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM)
- Equity & Social Justice Emphasis
- Global Health Emphasis
- Global Studies Emphasis
- Sustainable Agriculture Emphasis
Career Training Associate Degrees & Certificates
Creative Arts & Design
Spark your creativity in one of our Creative Arts & Design programs.
Learn the art of preparing fine cuisine at the Seattle Culinary Academy.
Prepare a career in the fast-growing healthcare field at the Health Education Center.
- Allied Health Generalist
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Nursing Assistant-Certified
- Surgical Technology
Train today for the IT jobs of tomorrow in our innovative Information Technology programs.
- Business Technology Management
- Database Administration & Development
- Network Design & Administration
- Web Design
- Web Development
Prepare for a career at sea at the Seattle Maritime Academy.
Education & Human Services
Make a difference in people’s lives with training from our Business & Applied Behavioral Sciences Division.
- Chemical Dependency
- Early Childhood Education & Family Studies
- Social & Human Services
- Fundamentals of Care Navigation & Coordination
Learn craftsmanship in the building trades at the Wood Technology Center.
- Cabinetmaking & Architectural Woodworking
- Marine Technology (Boat Building & Repair)
- Pre-Apprenticeship Construction Training (PACT)
Career Training Bachelor’s Degree
Advance your education and career with a Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.S.) degree.
- Applied Behavioral Science
- Dental Hygiene
- Respiratory Care
- Healthcare Services Management
- Community Health & Education
High School Programs
Get a head start on college
Complete your high school education
Basic & Transitional Studies
- Adult Basic Education (ABE)
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Integrated Basic Education & Skills Training (I–BEST)
- Other Basic & Transitional Studies programs
- International Education Programs
- Continuing Education
- Internship Information for Students
- Internship Information for Employers
- Community Service/Volunteer
- Travel Study
- Service Learning