High School 21+
High School 21+ is a competency–based program for students with work or life experience that shows an ability to perform at the minimum level required for a Washington state diploma. Competency–based means demonstrating skills and knowledge. High School 21+ is offered at the main campus (1701 Broadway). Tuition: $25 per quarter.
If interested, read this pdf and follow the directions there. For more information, find the contacts on the first page of the pdf.
How to enroll
Dates to register for orientation (Winter 2020):
- Thursday Dec. 19, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. / 4 – 8 p.m.
- Thursday Jan. 2, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. / 4 – 8 p.m.
- Thursday Jan. 9, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. / 4 – 8 p.m.
- Thursday Jan. 23, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. / 4 – 8 p.m.
- Thursday Jan. 30, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. / 4 – 8 p.m.
New students must register before the quarter begins and attend an orientation. The orientation is 3 hours a day for 4 days and includes program information, assessments, testing, goal setting and registering for core classes. Tuition ($25) is for orientation; the classes you are placed in at the end of orientation are included in this tuition.
- Visit room BE3122 on the Seattle Central main campus. Bring a picture ID and $25 for tuition.
- Register for orientation.
- Pay the $25 tuition.
- Start attending classes on the first day of the quarter.
- Attend a High School 21+ information session on the first day. You will receive information about this during orientation.