The High School + Program is an opportunity for adults aged 18 and over to complete a Washington State High School Diploma. This program offers students a less expensive way to earn high school credits by completing coursework in our Basic and Transitional Studies division.
Work with our HS+ instructor to demonstrate abilities in reading, writing, and math within subject areas such as science, history, government, and the arts.
The program combines your current studies with previous learning and life experiences.
- Do you already have some high school credits?
- Do you have work or military experience?
- Do you have any certifications or technical training (CPR/First Aid, food handler)?
- Have you taken any GED tests or college classes?
Welcome New Students
All new students must attend an orientation. Morning and evening orientations for new students will be held before the upcoming quarter. The orientation includes program information, assessments, goal setting, and registering for core classes. Tuition ($25) is for orientation; the classes you are placed in at the end of orientation are included in this tuition. Orientation must be completed before you can enroll in class.
- Contact Basic and Transitional Studies to register for an orientation
- Attend orientation
- Request official high school transcript from your school district
- Pay the $25 tuition
- Start class
For more information contact:
High School Navigator