Transfer Degrees in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math and Business (STEM-B)
STEM-B stands for science, technology, engineering, math and business. Seattle Central's STEM-B division offers:
- High quality college transfer programs in many science, mathematics and engineering fields as well as business, accounting and economics.
- Introductory survey courses for students seeking to fulfill requirements for the A.A. or A.S. degrees.
- Service courses for technical, professional and occupational programs.
- Developmental courses for students who desire to upgrade their knowledge of mathematics.
Areas of Study
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Business Technology Management
- Computer Science
- Environmental Science
- Information Technology Field
- STEM 101
- Sustainable Urban Agriculture and Food Systems
- Undergraduate Research
- NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration)
- The Mathematical Association of America
- National Science Foundation
- Seattle Central Math Student Information Page
- American Mathematical Association of Two Year Colleges
- Seattle University Engineers Without Borders
- Engineers Without Borders, University of Washington Chapter
Our mission is to facilitate growth and success for all students who take science, mathematics, and business courses.
Whether you are pursuing a career in a related math, science, or business field, your goal is to transfer to a four-year university or college, or you’re required to complete STEM courses for an A.A. or A.S. degree, the STEM-B division offers a range of challenging and engaging courses that will put you on the path to success. Areas of study include accounting, astronomy, biology, botany, business, calculus, chemistry, business technology management, chemistry, computer science, economics, engineering, environmental science, health, information technology, intermediate algebra, and physics.
A.S. v. A.A.
Additional Learning Options
- Coordinated Studies
- Equity & Social Justice Emphasis
- Global Health Emphasis
- Global Studies Emphasis
- Sustainable Agriculture Education Emphasis