Transfer Degrees in Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM)
STEM stands for science, technology, engineering and math. Seattle Central's STEM division offers:
- High quality college transfer programs in many science, mathematics and engineering fields.
- Introductory survey courses for students seeking to fulfill requirements for the A.A. or A.S. degrees.
- Service courses for technical, professional and occupational programs.
- Developmental courses for students who desire to upgrade their knowledge of mathematics.
Areas of Study
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Business Technology Management
- Computer Science
- Environmental Science
- Information Technology Field
- STEM 101
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Undergraduate Research
- NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration)
- The Mathematical Association of America
- National Science Foundation
- Seattle Central Math Student Information Page
- American Mathematical Association of Two Year Colleges
- Seattle University Engineers Without Borders
- Engineers Without Borders, University of Washington Chapter
Our mission is to facilitate growth and success for all students who take science and mathematics courses.
Whether you are pursuing a career in a related math or science field, your goal is to transfer to a four-year university or college, or you’re required to complete STEM courses for an A.A. or A.S. degree, the STEM division offers a range of challenging and engaging courses that will put you on the path to success. Areas of study include astronomy, biology, botany, calculus, chemistry, business technology management, chemistry, computer science, engineering, environmental science, health, information technology, intermediate algebra, and physics.
A.S. v. A.A.
Additional Learning Options
- Coordinated Studies
- Equity & Social Justice Emphasis
- Global Health Emphasis
- Global Studies Emphasis
- Sustainable Agriculture Education Emphasis