TRIO-SSS: How to Apply
In the interest of the health and safety of our campus community, we have moved our services online for the duration of winter quarter until Monday, 4/27/20.
Current TRIO Students: For assistance contact your Assigned TRIO Advisor Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the email and phone numbers below:
Prospective TRIO Students: Please call Mon-Fri 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.: 206.934.3852
Meet at least one or more of the following:
- neither parent earned a bachelor’s degree
- meet low-income qualifications based on Federal Income Guidelines or;
- have a documented disability. For additional information for students with disabilities, please visit Disability Support Services.
Meet at least one of the above criteria and also be:
- a US citizen or permanent resident
- admitted and enrolled, or eligible to be enrolled, at Seattle Central College in the current or next academic term
- planning to pursue a first bachelor’s degree
- in need of academic support
How to Apply:
- Pick up and complete an application at the TRIO Office BE 1102-B1.
- If you are eligible, you will be scheduled for an Intake appointment with a TRIO Advisor/Counselor.