About Degrees

Seattle Central offers several options for degrees. If your goal is to earn a transfer degree please refer to the Transfer Degrees section. To check the progress of your degree online, please log in to your ctcLink account and click on the Academic Progress tile on your Student Homepage. Please review the guide, View your Academic Progress for step-by-step instructions.

Do you have questions about professional/technical degrees, Associates of Applied Science degrees, or certificate programs? Please contact our Workforce Education Intake Advisor at 206.934.4068 or email the advisor at WorkforceEd.Central@seattlecolleges.edu.

Note: If you already have a Bachelor's degree you cannot get an Associate Transfer degree at Seattle Central College, however, you can get an Associate of Applied Science degree or professional/technical degree.

Completing Online Degrees

If you no longer live in Seattle or prefer to take online courses, it is still possible to complete an associate degree through Seattle Central’s Distance Education and eLearning department.

The lab portion of lab science courses (minimum of 5 credits is required for all of our transfer degrees) must be taken in person. If you cannot come to our campus, taking the course at a college near you, and then transferring the course to Seattle Central, is an option.

We also have hybrid courses, which are classes that typically meet once or twice per week and the remaining of coursework is completed online.

Note: You must complete a minimum of 15 credits from Seattle Central College to be eligible for a degree here.