College Transfer Degrees
Start college at Seattle Central! You’ll enjoy smaller classes, low tuition and an associate degree, which can transfer to the four-year college or university of your choice.
- Associate of Arts: You will meet the general education course requirements for most arts and sciences bachelor’s degrees.
- Associate in Business: This degree gives you experience and opportunities to build skills in management, accounting and finance.
- Associate of Science: You will be prepared to transfer to a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) program at the university of your choice.
Associate Transfer Degrees with Emphasis
- Technical Theatre for Social Justice: This emphasis offers technical training in backstage theatre that helps students find an accessible path to the industry, especially for people of color while learning to critically analyze traditional power structures, oppression and privilege within the performing arts.
- Equity & Social Justice: An emphasis in Equity and Social Justice helps students understand social movements in society while helping to build critical reasoning and analytical skills.
- Global Health: This emphasis focuses on methods of improving health and achieving health equity, and helps students understand the nuances of healthcare on a global scale.
- Global Studies: This emphasis integrates the study of politics, economics and the arts to help students develop an interdisciplinary approach to international issues.
- Sustainable Urban Agriculture and Food Systems: This emphasis is designed for students interested in the emerging field of urban agriculture. The program facilitates hands-on learning and internship opportunities in the green workforce.