Grade Complaint

Student complaints regarding grades received for course work can be filed using the informal or formal complaint procedure. A student should make every effort to resolve the grade complaint directly with the instructor first. Should it not be resolved, the student should speak to the appropriate Instructional Dean for an informal resolution. If the Dean cannot resolve the complaint, the student has the option of filing a formal complaint. A student may use the formal procedure only once the final grade has been received in a course, but that complaint may include any or all the entire component of that final grade.

Additional provisions for grade grievances are available through WAC 132F-121-090.