Change of Address

The student is responsible for informing the college of his/her current address. If there are address changes, please complete a "change card" at Counter Services. Delivery of mail to the last address on record constitutes official notification to students.

Students can now view and update their address online. Just access MyCentral and click Update Address. By using the Student Identification number and Global PIN (date of birth: month / day / year – six digit number), this secure system provides a way to maintain current address information.