Student parking permits may be purchased online on this page: https://www.permitsales.net/seattlecolleges.
Please note that students will not be able to set up an account in this parking system until the next business day after registration is complete (if a student registers on a Friday or the day before a holiday they will be able to purchase on Monday or the next business day after the holiday).
For Central Students, once the purchase has been finalized, we will instruct you to pick up the permit at the parking garage booth from the parking attendant. For Wood Tech Students, please make sure to choose WTC as your campus. These permits will be mailed out once the purchase has been finalized.
- Important—if you are a nursing student taking classes at the Pacific Tower, please obtain your permit from the folks at the location. Ask your administrator for assistance. If you are a nursing student taking classes at North or South, please obtain your permit directly from the cashiers at the individual campuses.
Students may purchase permits online:
- All day, daily permit, which allows the student to park every day at every time (no overnight parking or storing of vehicles permitted). Cost is $175 per quarter. These permits are only available until they sell out, and are offered on a first come, first served basis. Sales of these permits are very restricted to a certain number per quarter.
- Night time permit. This permit allows students to utilize the garage from 4 – 10:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday, Fridays from 4 – 6:30 p.m., and Saturdays from 8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. exclusively. The cost for this permit is $35.
- Students with physical disabilities or those who need special accommodations, should contact the Transportation Services Office for alternative parking arrangements in BE4113.
- Special considerations will be given to students who have Washington State handicapped decals or who provide a doctor's note detailing the medical condition(s).
- Students with disabilities may purchase daytime parking permits at any time, in person, at the Transportation Services Office in BE1143.
Permit Refunds or Replacements
- If returned before the sixth instructional day of the quarter (first week), full refund, less $5 fee.
- If returned between the sixth and fifteenth instructional days (third week), 50 percent refund.
- No refunds after the third week of the quarter.
- Please take special care to not lose your permit, the replacement fee is $30.
For a comprehensive list of parking rules and regulations, please see this WA state page.