Complaint Resolution By State

Student complaint resolution process

In the unlikely event you have an issue with our online instruction or student services, please contact us so that we can help you. Students may also contact our accreditation agency, The Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, which is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education.

The Washington Student Achievement Council (WSAC) has authority to investigate student complaints against specific schools. WSAC may not be able to investigate every student complaint. Visit Washington Student Achievement Council Student Complaint Process for information regarding the WSAC complaint process.

Online students may file a student complaint by following the Seattle Central Complaint Process.