Get a Tutor
Tutoring Forms for Students
- How do I get a tutor? (pdf)
- Fill out an application (online form)
- Student/Tutor Agreement (pdf) - to be filled out at your first tutoring session with the tutor
The Tutoring Program is currently operating remotely in response to COVID-19. Students meet with their tutors online on Zoom.
We have two tutoring programs for students:
- one-on-one tutoring
- drop-in tutoring.
(1) One-on-One Tutoring
If you would like to work with a tutor one-on-one, please fill out this online application. Students can get help with Math and English. Most tutoring sessions happen between 8 AM to 7 PM, Monday through Friday. If you would like to meet outside of these hours, you can arrange it with your tutor.
(2) Drop-in Tutoring for Computer Skill
We also have drop-in tutoring to help students with computer-related questions. If you have a question about how to use your computer for class, please drop by anytime during open hours. No appointments necessary!
- Mondays & Wednesdays: 4:30 PM -- 6:30 PM
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: 10:30 AM -- 1:30 PM
Drop-in Zoom Link:
Please fill out this sign-in form before dropping in. After you hit ‘submit’, you will see a Zoom link on the confirmation page.