Be sure to report your vaccine or exemption status (Amharic, Arabic, Chinese, Somali, Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese).
New students: Please fill out the BTS Application for ESL, GED, or High School + classes
Apply now for Winter Quarter!
Classes may be in-person or virtual. If you are returning after taking a break, please contact us to get registered.
Do you have questions?
- Get help in person on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays from 9 a.m - 3:30 p.m. in Room 3122 on Central’s main campus. Campus Entry Procedures.
- Call or email us at 206.934.4180 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join us through Zoom – see hours below.
Zoom Drop-In Hours for general questions about ESL, ABE, GED, and HS+ classes
- 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.
The Transitions Center is a place where students in Basic & Transitional Studies (BTS) can get help with the steps of moving from ESL, ABE, GED, and HS+ courses into Certificate and Degree Programs.
Find current drop-in hours and appointment schedule, as well as other resources in the Transitions Center Canvas Shell.
Get help with the following
- Applying for Financial Aid or other funding for college.
- Learning about different programs and options at Seattle Central or other schools.
- Advising for students in Basic & Transitional Studies (BTS). Schedule an Advising Appointment to create an Education Plan from your current level in BTS to the start of your college program.
- Learn about and enroll in an I-BEST job training program.
- Get help with any other questions or steps of continuing your education beyond Basic Studies.
Explore the Pathway Maps to learn more!