Resources for Coping with COVID-19 Related Stress
Resources for coping with COVID-19 Related Stress
Articles & Wellness Toolkits
Mental Wellbeing Information and Resources – Document created by SCC Counselors with comprehensive information regarding Mental Wellbeing Resources including linked resources to:
- Care for your Corona Virus Anxiety
- JED Foundation Managing Your Stress and Worry
- How to Manage Anxiety and Isolation During Quarantine
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) COVID-19 Resource & Info Guide
… and other additional strategies and articles within the document! Community Resources Specific to COVID-19
- Program and Service Resources for the Community – City of Seattle
- Healthcare, Benefit Programs, & LIFT Hotline (CHAPline) [PPT]
- Additional community resources and helpline information available on our Community Resources page.
If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911 and/or the 24 crisis line, Crisis Connections at 1.866.427.4747.
LIVE Zoom Sessions for Mindfulness & Academic Success
MINDFUL MEDITATION (pdf)
April 21 – June 11th | T,W, & Th | 12:10 – 12:30pm
Zoom Meeting ID: 997-278-2562 Password: 131517
STUDENT SUCCESS WORKSHOPS (pdf)
April 22 – May 27 | Wednesdays (with the exception of Thursday 5/14) | 12:00pm – 1:00pm
*Wednesdays 4/22; 4/29; 5/6; 5/20; & 5/27 | 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Zoom Meeting ID: 726-901-091 Password: 837334
*Thursday 5/14 | 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Zoom Meeting ID: 979-9800-7811 Password: 237239
Student Success Workshops will be recorded and available on the Counseling Website under the Student Success Workshops tab for those who cannot attend.