Resources for Coping with COVID-19 Related Stress
Articles & Wellness Toolkits
Comprehensive information regarding Mental Wellbeing Resources:
- JED Foundation Managing Your Stress and Worry
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) COVID-19 Resource & Info Guide
- Program and Service Resources for the Community – City of Seattle
- Public Health Seattle King County COVID-19 Resource Page
- Healthcare, Benefit Programs, & LIFT Hotline (CHAPline) [PPT]
- Additional community resources and helpline information available on our Community Resources page.
- Domestic Violence Help – DAWN Website
- Meals and other resources for students and families (resources for COVID-19 Related School Closures)
- Free lunch for students in the Rainier Beach neighborhood
- SODO community market for those in need of free groceries
STUDENT SUCCESS WORKSHOPS
Workshops conducted by Seattle Central College Counselors are now available in the Student Success Workshops page. These videos provide valuable study skills, academic strategies, and provide guiding practices to help students succeed in college.
If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911 and/or the 24 crisis line, Crisis Connections at 1.866.427.4747.