Seattle Central relies on community partners to help us better meet our students’ needs. Your gifts of time and talent make a difference.
Here are some ways to get involved:
- Become a tutor at our Learning Support Network, which offers tutoring services on a broad range of topics including English conversation partners.
- Advise on curriculum and industry best practices as part of a Workforce Technical Advisory Committee.
- Share your career opportunities or professional development expertise by speaking at a workshop, tabling at a job fair or volunteering as a mentor.
- Share your content-level expertise as a guest speaker or an adjunct faculty member.
- Serve as an industry professional and network with students at our annual Speed Networking Event.
- Volunteer at our annual Believe Gala on April 23, 2020
If you have questions about these opportunities or other ways you can contribute, please contact Emily Thurston at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always open to new ways to connect with volunteers to advance the Seattle Central community.
Matching Gifts for Volunteer Hours
Many employers match donations for volunteer hours to help your contribution reach farther and serve more students. We appreciate our volunteers who are able to multiply their impact through matching gift programs. For questions about matching gifts, please contact Robin Armstrong at the Seattle Colleges Foundation at email@example.com.