Throughout the year, Seattle Central hosts a variety of event to engage our internal and external campus communities. Events managed through the Office of Strategic Partnerships include:
- President’s Day: A welcome and renewal of commitment for all Seattle Central employees.
- Scholarship Awards Ceremony: A celebration of scholarship recipients together with their families and donors.
- Connect Central - Speed Networking Event: An opportunity for students to connect with professionals in a variety of career paths
- Retiree Luncheon & Employee Service Awards: - Celebration of employees' years of service, and annual luncheon welcoming new retirees to the retiree network.
- All Alumni Celebration & Commencement: Congratulate the graduating class and annual gathering of alumni network.
For a listing of workshops, meetings and classes on held on Seattle Central's campus, please review our public calendar.