Community & Campus Events
Throughout the year, Seattle Central hosts a variety of event to engage our internal and external campus communities. Events managed through the Office of Strategic Partnerships include:
- President’s Day: Sept. 29, 2019– A welcome and renewal of commitment for all Seattle Central employees.
- Scholarship Awards Ceremony: Oct. 1, 2019 – A celebration of Seattle Central scholarship recipients together with their families and donors.
- Speed Networking Event: Oct. 17, 2019 – An opportunity for students to connect with a professionals in a variety of career paths.
- Employee Holiday Party: Dec. 5, 2019 - Celebration potluck for Seattle Central employees
- TAC Appreciation Event: Feb. 20, 2020 – A celebration of Advisory Committee members, and opportunity to connect prospective members to the college.
- Believe Gala: April 23, 2020 – Annual gala to celebrate the impact of Seattle Central and celebrate the partners who keep our community strong.
- Retiree Luncheon & Employee Service Awards: May 21, 2020 (tentative date) - Celebration of employees' years of service, and annual luncheon welcoming new retirees to the retiree network.
- All Alumni Celebration: June 11, 2020 (tentative date) - Congratulate the class of 2020 and annual gathering of alumni network.
- Central 2 Community Speaker Series: – Dates TBD
For more information on how to get involved in any of these events, please contact Emily Thurston at Emily.Thurston@seattlecolleges.edu.
For a listing of workshops, meetings and classes on held on Seattle Central's campus, please review our public calendar.