Throughout the year, Seattle Central hosts a variety of event to engage our internal and external campus communities. Events managed through the Office of Strategic Partnerships include:
- President’s Day: A welcome and renewal of commitment for all Seattle Central employees.
- Scholarship Awards Ceremony: Save the date! October 28, 2020 - A celebration of scholarship recipients together with their families and donors.
- Connect Central - Speed Networking Event: Save the date! January 25 - 28, 2021 - An opportunity for students to connect with professionals in a variety of career paths.
- TAC Appreciation Event: – A celebration of Advisory Committee members, and opportunity to connect prospective members to the college.
- Believe Gala: Save the date! April 24, 2021 - Annual gala to celebrate the impact of Seattle Central and celebrate the partners who keep our community strong.
- Retiree Luncheon & Employee Service Awards: - Celebration of employees' years of service, and annual luncheon welcoming new retirees to the retiree network.
- All Alumni Celebration: Congratulate the graduating class and annual gathering of alumni network.
- Central 2 Community Speaker Series:
- October 13, 2020- Girls on the Rise: Untold Stories of Black Women in the Suffrage Movement - Tickets Available Now
- Spring 2021 - Poet Jericho Brown
Girls on the Rise: Untold Stories of Black Women in the Suffrage Movement
October 13, 2020 - 5 to 6:30 p.m.
As we approach a historic election, join the conversation about the important role Black women played in the voting rights movement, and how their struggle reflects the current threats to our democracy.
For more information on how to get involved in any of these events, please contact Emily Thurston at Emily.Thurston@seattlecolleges.edu.
For a listing of workshops, meetings and classes on held on Seattle Central's campus, please review our public calendar.