Throughout the year, Seattle Central hosts a variety of event to engage our internal and external campus communities. Events managed through the Office of Strategic Partnerships include:
- President’s Day: A welcome and renewal of commitment for all Seattle Central employees.
- Scholarship Awards Ceremony: October 28, 2020 - A celebration of scholarship recipients together with their families and donors.
- Connect Central - Speed Networking Event: January 25 - 28, 2021 - An opportunity for students to connect with professionals in a variety of career paths.
- TAC Appreciation Event: – A celebration of Advisory Committee members, and opportunity to connect prospective members to the college.
- Believe Gala: Save the date! June 5th, 2021 - Annual gala to celebrate the impact of Seattle Central and celebrate the partners who keep our community strong.
- Retiree Luncheon & Employee Service Awards: - Celebration of employees' years of service, and annual luncheon welcoming new retirees to the retiree network.
- All Alumni Celebration & Commencement: Congratulate the graduating class and annual gathering of alumni network.
- Central 2 Community Speaker Series:
- October 13, 2020 - Girls on the Rise: Untold Stories of Black Women in the Suffrage Movement - Watch Recording.
- March 10, 2021 - Pulitzer Prize winning Poet Jericho Brown on resistance and antiracism through poetry. Tickets available now.
- May 11, 2021 - Poet Cedar Sigo on Indigenous identities and activism through poetry - Tickets available now.
For more information on how to get involved in any of these events, please contact Emily Thurston at Emily.Thurston@seattlecolleges.edu.
For a listing of workshops, meetings and classes on held on Seattle Central's campus, please review our public calendar.