Once you register at Seattle Central, we recommend that students meet with an advisor during non–registration periods (week three through seven of each quarter) to develop your academic plan.
Advising helps transfer students with their educational plans and goals. During quarterly registration periods, Seattle Central advisors can help with selecting courses and review transcripts from other schools to approve course pre–requisites that have not been officially evaluated and incorporated into a permanent record.
Our dedicated and supportive advisors are committed to helping you achieve your educational goals. They provide clear and comprehensive information and are available to:
- Help you develop long–range educational plans, including researching majors
- Offer guidance on college transfer degrees
- Interpret placement test results
- Evaluate unofficial transcripts
- Explain requirements to transfer to a four–year college or university
- Refer you to other campus services and resources
- Assist with schedule planning
Our office only advises students in the College Transfer and Career Training / Professional Technical programs. If you are interested in the following programs, please contact them for more information about educational planning.