Financial Aid Portal
The Financial Aid Portal will allow you to view the following:
- My Awards: View your financial aid awards
- Additional Information: See personalized messages from the Financial Aid Office
- Information we need from you: See what documentation you are required to submit. Dates in ‘date received’ field indicate when the item was submitted. Note: ‘empty’ indicates no data to report at this time
- You can now download required documents and submit completed documents in the Financial Aid Portal!
Read the Following Before You Log In
How to login:
- Username = Social Security Number
- Password = 6-digit representation of your birthday (mmddyy). Your password will be established after you apply for admissions.
Important: Close the browser when you are finished! In order to protect the confidentiality of your records, you must exit the browser software when you are finished. Exiting will erase your records, so the next person using this computer cannot view them. By logging on to this Student Services application, you are certifying that the information you both enter and access belongs to you, the student. Logging in with someone else's information constitutes improper use of this system and is a violation of state and federal privacy laws.