Rates & Fees
Note: certain classes or programs are subject to additional fees.
- Drop – $6
- Computer Lab Fee – $58.50 + $33.50 per additional class ($92 maximum)
- Late registration fee (after 10th day of quarter) – $10.50 per credit
- Transcript (official copy) – $7.50. There is an additional $2.50 per order fee for online transcript requests.
- Fees for self‐support, telecourses, or continuing education are listed in the quarterly class schedule.
- Student Photo ID Card (one time charge) – $10
- Returned Checks: A handling fee of $30.75 is charged for any returned checks. Questions? Contact the Cashier’s office: Cashier.Central@seattlecolleges.edu
- Universal Technology Fee – $3 per credit (max $54 per quarter)
Exemptions: one–three credits, ABE/ESL (Below 090)/GED®, ungraded courses
- Student Activity Fee – $40 per quarter
Students enrolled in five or more credits of state–funded on campus courses.
- Transportation Management fee – $15 per quarter
Students enrolled in 10 or more credits of state–funded on campus courses.
- Upper Division Instructional Resources Fee - $7 per credit for all 300+ level and above class.
- Instructional Technology Fee - $4.25/credit: Fee covers costs associated with administration and support of instructional technology including the college’s Learning Management System and Video Recording Software. Fee is charged per quarter per credit. Students enrolled in less than 4 credits, non-credit classes, ABL/ESL courses are exempt.
Special Tuition Rates
Contact the Registration Office for information regarding special tuition rates for:
- Vocational students in excess of 18 credits
- Vietnam Vets, Persian Gulf Vets, and Active Duty Military
- Children and spouses of eligible veterans or national guard members that became totally disabled or determined to be a prisoner of war or missing in action or who lost their life while on active federal military or naval service.
- High School Completion, GED® prep, and Adult Basic Education
- Senior Citizen and State Employee tuition wavers
- Children of disabled firefighters or policemen
For information regarding fees for Bus Passes and Parking Permits, please visit Transportation Services, or call 206.934.6932.