Payment & Deadlines
Students who register early must pay tuition by the quarterly deadlines outlined below.
- Once the quarter begins, tuition is due immediately.
- After a deadline has passed, tuition (and applicable fees) are due within 7 days from the date the student registered for classes or by the first day of school, whichever comes first.
- Students are encouraged to pay early to secure their enrollment in classes and to avoid being dropped for non–payment.
|Quarter||Quarter Start Date||Tuition Due Date|
|Summer 2018||June 25, 2018||May 29, 2018|
|Fall 2018||September 24, 2018||August 27, 2018|
|Winter 2019||January 2, 2019||December 3, 2018|
|Spring 2019||April 1, 2019||March 4, 2019|
Please see the Academic Calendar for upcoming Tuition Deadlines.
Three Ways to Pay Tuition
Pay Tuition Online by Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express or Discover).
Use the Drop Box
The drop box is located in the main hallway outside room BE1104 (Registration):
- Fill out the payment form:
- If paying by credit card, include your credit card number
- If paying by check, enclose your check in the payment envelope
- Use the envelopes provided for your payment when using the Drop Box
- Provide your current mailing address if you would like a receipt
Pay in–person by cash, check, money order, or credit card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express or Discover).
Checks returned because of stop payment will be charged $30.75, and you, the student, will be immediately withdrawn from all courses. Pursuant to state law (RCW 28B.10.293 and RCW 19.16.500) any debts to the college will be increased by costs and expenses incurred in the collection of such debts.
Automatic Payment Plan
You can sign up for an online payment plan through eCashier that will allow you to pay for tuition through a flexible, no interest monthly payment plan.
For Tuition paying purposes, 10 or more credits is considered full–time. For academic, Social Security, VA, and loan guarantor purposes, 12 or more credits is considered full–time.
Explore Your Funding Options
At Seattle Central College, you have a variety of options to help you pay for college.