Note: Limited access to computer labs due to COVID-19, until further notice. For current in-person computer access please see computer-labs-wifi.
The computer center, in room BE3148, is available to all currently enrolled students. It offers Windows and Macintosh computers. Printing is available in monochrome and color. Funds for printing can be added to your printing account from student networked computers only. The library open lab, in room BE2101, also offers Windows computers and monochrome and color printing.
How to use the Seattle Central Computer Center:
- Enroll yourself in any Seattle Central College class. There is a two-day waiting period before student accounts are accessible.
- All open lab (Mac and PC) computer use requires student MySeattleColleges login. Computer Support Staff can assist you with login. Ask at the front desk for assistance with finding out your Username for logging onto your Student Accounts.
- You will need your ctcLink ID number and password to set up your login. You may need to show identification.
- Bring your usb drives if you wish to save and transport your work. Or you may also use cloud storage.
- Headphones and flatbed scanners can be checked out for use in the Computer Center. Picture ID required.