Running Start Registration
- Check your email regularly for upcoming registration alerts.
- When you receive a registration alert come into the Running Start office to pick up a new Enrollment Verification Form (EVF), registration form, and to make your registration appointment.
- Meet with your high school counselor to discuss your classes and to have your EVF signed.
- Have your parent or guardian sign your EVF.
- Choose classes. Find your classes in the college quarterly schedule.
- Show up for your Running Start registration appointment.
- Check your schedule online for accuracy.
- Pay any fees and/or tuition you may owe. These can be paid online or in person in enrollment services cashiering (room BE1104C). For online payments students will need their college ID # and PIN # which is a student's six–digit date of birth.