Career Training Articulation Agreements
A professional technical transfer articulation agreement is a formalized agreement between Seattle Central College and a four–year university or college that outlines the transferability of Seattle Central's Career Training degree programs (A.A.S. and/or A.A.S.–T degrees), eligable courses and specific transfer requirements.
A transfer articulation does not guarantee admissions in to the four–year school. Please check with the four-year universities for additional information.
Current Transfer Diagrams
The transfer diagram provides an outline of the transfer requirements included in the articulation agreement and is to be used as an advising tool.
Current Transfer Articulation Agreements
- Antioch University
- Seattle Pacific University
- The Evergreen State College
- Western Governors University
Other Transfer Options For Professional Technical Degrees
The following schools will accept at least one of Seattle Central's Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) and/or Associate of Applied Science – Transfer (A.A.S.–T) degrees but do not have a formalized transfer articulation agreement with Seattle Central. Please check with the four–year university regarding their specific transfer requirements.
- Argosy University
- Central Washington University
- Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising
- University of Washington, Bothell (AAS–T Nursing, RN to BSN only)
- University of Washington, Tacoma (AAS–T Nursing, RN to BSN only)
- Washington State University (AAS–T Nursing, RN to BSN only)
- Western Washington University, Fairhaven
- Whitworth University